Pelican Cove Located in Islamorada right next to the Dolphin Facility in the Florida Keys. You can walk to the facility from this resort.
Pelican Cove Resort & Marina is on a private beach. Located close to Windley Key Fossil Reef Geological State Park and History of Diving Museum, Pelican Cove Resort & Marina provides a marina, a poolside bar, and a grocery/convenience store. This hotel is a great place to bask in the sun with a private beach, beachfront dining, and sun loungers. Stay connected with in-room WiFi (surcharge), with speed of 25+ Mbps, and guests can find other amenities such as a terrace and shopping on site.
You’ll also enjoy the following perks during your stay:
- An outdoor pool with sun loungers and pool umbrellas
- Free bicycle rentals, an electric car charging station, and a 24-hour front desk
- Wedding services, luggage storage, and smoke-free premises
- An elevator, a front desk safe, and coffee/tea in the lobby
- Guest reviews say great things about the location
- All 63 individually furnished rooms feature comforts such as laptop-friendly workspaces and air conditioning, as well as amenities like safes and WiFi.
- Guests reviews give good marks for the clean rooms at the property.
- Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and free toiletries
- LCD TVs with premium channels
- Wardrobes/closets, balconies, and separate dining areas
This place might be a good choice for you on your Florida Keys vacation.Book Pelican Cove Here